Thursday, July 28, 2016

GT-I9505 unable to boot; freezes constantly in Download Mode; can't flash anything

Hello,

my Galaxy S4 got soft bricked recently and I am looking for a solution for 5 days now and now I decided to ask you guys for help since I can't find anyone with the same problem.
I had Albe95 LolliROM 9.0 (15/05/16) [HPA1] flashed on my phone for about 3 weeks and everything was perfect.
I was using my phone when it suddenly restarted itself and it got stuck in a bootloop (SAMSUNG animation). After many attempts I could boot into recovery (TWRP) but it would freeze there and I had to remove the battery...
I could also boot into Download Mode so I decided to flash a stock rom (I9505XXUHOJ2_I9505OXAHOJ2_I9505XXUHOJ2_HOME.tar) which I downloaded from Sammobile. Odin would always stuck at system.img.ext4 but again after many attempts it workted and I had success. When it was booting my phone froze at "optimizing apps". So I had to turn it off and restart again, but this time the phone was always freezing at the first samsung logo and wouldn't go further.
I can still go into Download mode but can't flash anything because eather Odin fails (complete(write) operation failed) or my phone freezes. Sometimes when I boot my phone into Download Mode the screen would do strange things like flickering and weird colors would show in DL Mode.
So my problem:
- booting into Download mode after works though it freezes sometimes
- can't flash roms because phone is freezing all the time


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2adArXz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment