Friday, July 1, 2016

LG G4 boot loop

Hello, I'm trying to recover my AT&T G4. To start with, I was trying to root it. I am on H81010o software. I got to the point of flashing the system.img and that's when my trouble began. I followed the instructions on how to flash the rooted system.img but, it didn't seem to work. The instructions stated that as soon as I executed "dd if=/data/media/0/system.rooted.h81010o.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=579584 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0" that after a while, I would get the '#" symbol, which I did immediately after I hit enter after the command. So, I didn't think it worked so, I tried again. Same thing. So, I rebooted the phone and now it is stuck on the LG logo and won't go any further. I tried to reflash it back to stock using the .tot method but the LG flash tool won't do anything after it says 'ready' on COM41. It will not show any progress of it doing anything. I can still get into the download mode with the phone so, I hope it is recoverable. Anything else I can try?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298c9jG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment