Friday, May 27, 2016

Please Help

Ok so I have a note 4 that was not working properly as it would boot into Odin mode when I tried to turn it on. That being said, it sometimes would boot normally or not turn on at all. So my solution was to root it and install a custom rom (like cyanogen mod). So I got odin and the twrp file and the custom kernel and followed the steps necessary: flash twrp, flash the kernel, flash super su, etc. But the problem is that Odin says "no pit binary". So I google it and found out that I could repartition it using a stock ROM and the correct pit file. I did that and it failed as well. So I turn to keis and do the firmware and initialization thingy, that ends up failing too. So I go back to odin and try to flash stock firmware but it fails after " writing NAND " thingy or it fails saying "cannot open specified file" or "no pit file ". What can I do.[emoji27]


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20MCbt2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment