Saturday, May 28, 2016

Wifi and Sound problems with S7 Edge

I've recently found two problems with my S7, that started happening recently for no apparent reason.
1) Wifi does not auto connect when in range. IE, when near a wifi service I have used in the past, it will not auto connect. When I go into wifi settings, it then connects without requiring a re entry of the wifi password. This is very problematic, because many times I have wrongfully assumed I am on wifi and have eaten all of my cellular data. This happens across all networks. In addition, turning wifi on and off in the tray does not stimulate a connection, oddly enough.
2) Adapt sound crashes, displaying a message, whenever I plug in earbuds. This continued to occur even when I turned Adapt sound off in settings. Very annoying.

All of these problems persisted after a factory reset.


Any help you can give me would be very appreciated


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Z6hBU0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment