Saturday, May 28, 2016

Need custom recovery for Spice MI 514

Hey guys.

Many months ago, I asked a question regarding rooting spice mi 514. I wasnt able to do it earlier. I would like to tell you I have finally done it with kingroot and made a lot of customisations now. I am using the privileges of rooting.

Now I want to install a custom recovery to be able to flash updates or maybe even install a custom rom later.

I looked up twrp and clockworkmod but they dont have my device listed.

I looked up if there was any custom rom available but no.

I tried searching how to make a custom rom for your device and found MTK droid tools and Easy twrp....
But they both cant detect my phone even with usb debugging turned on and even after installing adb drivers.

Please help me. I really want to install a custom rom on my device.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20PSWU4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment