Saturday, May 28, 2016

Disable mouse acceleration? (Enable raw input?) on Android

Hello good people, I'm looking for a way to disable mouse acceleration on android and get completely raw input for my mouse. I've looked all over the internet and the question has been asked before but I havent seen it answered yet, so does anyone know of a way to do it at all? It seems like a relatively simple feature.

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about pointer speed, I'm talking about the cursor being accelerated, and moving further depending on how fast I move my mouse. For example, if I move my mouse one inch slowly, and then one inch quickly, it will go much further the second time. I want it to move my cursor the same pixels per inch of mouse movement no matter how fast I move my mouse. The equivalent to this on a windows pc is unchecking "enhance pointer precision" in your mouse options.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TMMIWf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment