Friday, May 27, 2016

Help needed for my bricked device

Hi,

I have a mate 8 L29.
I was on "SimplyGoogle" B172 and wanted to go to KangVip B331.
I follow the OP instructions (at least i think...).

"Guide:
Search your bootloader unlock code, you'll need it later!
Download B321 from here (THX to ajsmsg78)
http://ift.tt/25nSdgj
Done
Extract update.app to sdcard/dload
Copy it to your PC! Use Huawei update extractor to extract boot, system, cust
Done
Remove your google account from yiur system!! Very important!!
Reboot to recovery
Full wipe including internal sd
Done...But here i think a made a BIG mistake...instead of wiping, i've done a format i think...
Flash the downloaded zip containing the update app.
Done
reboot to bootloader
flash boot cust system
Done
reboot and wait until chinese screen disappears."
Here, i get stuck with the message "Your device is booting now..."
I'm stuck here... I've try SwissKnife with the "unbrick" part...no result...tried to fastboot flash B170 version to get back to normal...No success.
Tried the 3 button with the dload on my sdcard....worked ones but get stuck at 5%. Since then, no access to it...

So now, i've no recovery...i can access to Erecovery, but i get this message "Getting package info failed"...
I can access fastboot too...but nothing else


Can someone help me please ?
Thanks in advance

Frank


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NTl1sE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment