Friday, September 23, 2016

[Q] All about beacons (iBeacon & Eddystone)

Hello there,

This wants to be a thread where I could gather as much information as possible about this subject. As the information piles up I will modify its title.

I recently became interested in this subject and the usage ideas are coming up on a daily basis. But basically all of them have to do either with better location or with Tasker automation.

So I am searching for people that have experience with beacons both to learn from their experience and to find good and cheap beacon sources. To start with I am looking for some cheap 1-2 beacon package (under 10-15€ per beacon), maybe with extra sensors included. A free sample of such a beacon would be perfect to start with.

So lets start the discussion about beacons!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5sqWr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment