Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Xperia zr still stuck with some sort of bootloop

Ok so i got problems with using layers manager after applying a theme on my stock rom and later i thought that to go back i should restore my nandroid backup from my twrp so i tried to do that after wiping my cache system and data from twrp i connected my otg but for that moment it wasnt showing my backup but it was showing earlier before wiping so i thought i should reboot into recovery and try again and now its just not booting into recovery or the fastboot mode. Im so pissed its just the sony and xperia logo and after that is just a black screen without any input.
Guys please help me get out of this please its the only phone i have , please.
Thanks in advance and one more if you get me out of this,.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/290VpqV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment