Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fresh MM install

Before MM I was already having issues with my LP install. Lockups, crashes, etc.. I had planned on performing a fresh install of my LP ROM yesterday but was excited to see that MM was released. I was hoping that installing MM over LP would fix the issue that I was experiencing. No dice.

So, is it possible to go into TWRP, perform a factory reset (including erasing Internal Storage) and then booting into Download Mode so I can install MM fresh using Odin? Is there anything that I need to know of or missing before performing this procedure? I can then reinstall TWRP and root afterwards. I just want a fresh install and can't wait two or three days for a Flashable Zip. My system is just too unstable in its current form.

Thanks.

JC


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291twjg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment