Tuesday, June 28, 2016

White notification light always on even when phone is off?

Hello everyone! So I recently went from a Nexus 6 to a moto x pure I bought on eBay about 2 weeks ago. The device is stock right now and when I got it the Google account was locked. Seller wouldnt help me out at all but I managed to bypass it even with the latest security update after 4 hours of trying to get my Gmail in the phone. Everything had been fine until now. Last night I put my phone on charge and when I woke up it had a bright white notification led always on. Turning the phone off did nothing it still stays on. Everything is working however.. :confused: I looked it up everywhere and found nothing. Phone bootloader not yet unlocked and not yet rooted. Any advice or information on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298ylLD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment