Monday, June 27, 2016

Sprint Galaxy Note 5 Roaming Guard

Hi! New to these boards, so I apologize in advance if I'm posting something that someone recently asked!

Last week at some point, I must have accidentally switched some roaming settings in my phone. While at work, my phone is constantly in roaming. I've never had issues sending or receiving calls and texts in the past, but now nothing works. It says I've lost data connectivity because I've left my home network with data turned off, but my voice and data are both set to "on" under "data roaming" and "roaming guard". As soon as I switch out of roaming, everything works fine. I am extremely frustrated and just want full function of my phone back. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2958qmh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment