Monday, June 27, 2016

Sometimes lags very hard.

I use my phone more often as I don't have my tablet now and I saw a one thing with new Lollipop upgrade. It sometimes lags very hardly quite often. It does not matter what I do (watching videos, browsing or just listening to music). I will explain more: it starts to lag(doesn't accept any buttons pressing while lagging), after couple of seconds it returns to the lockscreen and I need to unlock my phone. After unlocking, everything works fine without lags for some time (until it will not do it again).

After Lollipop update I did a factory reset so I did it 3-4 months ago and I do nt think that's the issue. I have plenty of space, couple apps disabled, about 30 apps installed. It did not do this kind of thing when I was on KitKat.

Sent from my SM-G800F using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Ymt9K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment