Sunday, May 1, 2016

Please Help, I don't know what provider my phone is locked to.

Hello,

I received a phone a few months ago for free from a woman I used to babysit her dogs for. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it has the original SIM card in it, but under the about phone, it says Network Unavailable and No SIM card inserted. The lady does not remember where she got the phone from, and I don't know what to do to find out what provider it is locked to or if it even is locked. I live in Texas, and the phone came from Oklahoma. The lady used Pioneer Cellular then right before giving the phone to me, switched to US Cellular. She had the exact same type of phone from both companies. Both was contract as well. Anyone please help me. I want to use it for Straight Talk, cause where I live is a country road and the service is sucky.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SUB9Zs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment