Thursday, May 26, 2016

I want xposed framework on my a3 sm-a300h

I've been working on getting xposed framework to work for two months now. All I want is to install xposed framework on my sm-a300h. Can it really be that hard that it should take up all my waking time during two months to install it?????

My system has been deodexed by someone else, so don't ask me how he managed to make that work.

Tried to install TWRP by following instructions here!: http://ift.tt/1H10wX6
Managed to get TWRP to work!

I had already installed XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk
With TWRP I tried to install this (Xposed framework):
xposed-v84-sdk21-arm.zip from http://ift.tt/1OQFFo1

When I restarted I suppose I got a so called boot loop, I just see the Samsung logo over and over.

So my two questions are,
1. Why didn't it work to install Xposed Framework?
2. How do I get out of the boot loop and get the phone to work again? haven't made any backups.

Has anyone installed xposed framework on this model or should I sell the piece of s*t phone and try with some other phone???? I'm wasting my life trying to get this to work....
My head's just spinning trying to find information in different threads in here, I'm think I'm on the limit to having a nervous breakdown. As far as I can see there's no thread on how to install xposed framework on sm-a300h? Please, help. If I need to buy a new phone, just tell me what phone to buy, and how much it is and ill buy that phone instead...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P2nelB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment