Friday, May 27, 2016

Custom Vibration and Ambient Brightness

All,
Trying to make the S2 work, I really like it, and I had some questions (although there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic here). First, is there a program to create custom vibration patterns for alerts? For some of mine, (At Bat is a great example) there are no vibration alerts at all. It's there, but it doesn't alert me to it. Baseball season and all, it would be nice to get something, anything, when there is a score change. There are some other apps as well, and I can't find any setting in the Gear app. Is it possible?

Battery life is a struggle for me. I've disabled WiFi, and dialed the screen brightness to 4, but I want a watch to be a watch, so I use ambient mode. I think one of the challenges is ambient mode is brighter than the active watch face. I think I read here there are no user settings for us, but I wanted to check. You could reduce the screen brightness by half and it would still be fine for me. Coming from AW, it seems a basic setting.

Any help would be appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NTiT3V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment