Sunday, May 1, 2016

Classic BIOS Bootanimation for Note 4 - 5.1.1/AOSP

Info:
This animation has been re-made from scratch (from my old Note 2 version) and full 1440x2560 resolution.

Credits:
I gotta drop a bunch of credit to crackpot; he hasn't posted in 8 months, but I borrowed his script to make this flashable. Please download his flashable reset script here if you don't like my animation (does not work on my flashable AOSP zip!).

Notes:
  • As of right now there are some details specific to my own device such as N910W8, EMPORIA ROM and 32GB sdext being listed in the stats.
  • I've only tested this on the 5.1.1 EMPORIA v3 ROM.
  • Theoretically, although untested, the AOSP bootanimation.zip should work on non-samsung devices.
  • If you are flashing this on AOSP, I do not have a reset script!

Please feel free to test this out. If there's enough interest, I will make a generic version and perhaps some custom ones.

Preview:
Gif is slowed down because the Note 4 actually boots pretty fast.


Full-size Screenshots:
http://ift.tt/1Y1Njkz



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rLt4hj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment