Monday, August 29, 2016

Trying to make a phone call from the head unit using google voice search through phon

I have a Volsmart Android 5.1 headunit I recently purchased. I can connect my android phone via blue tooth and use the touch screen dialer on the headunit to make a call without any issues. The issue comes if I try to use Google voice option on the headunit and say "Ok Google Call Henry". Henrys number pops up on the screen and it says calling Henry and I see the number on the page however it does not call. I am assuming the headunit is trying to use itself to make a call and not trying to go through the bluetooth connection to my phone and since the headunit itself does not have a sim card the call doesnt actually start. Anyone ever got this to work or know wht I should do to fix the issue?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bxRaIo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment