Tuesday, August 30, 2016

MIUI flavour without China connection possible?

Hi all,

Sorry if this question has been asked (by me or others) - I can't fins a simple answer, so I'm trying again.

Is there any way to have sMIUI/MIUI/Xiaomi EU ROM without ANY connection to China servers/Mi accounts etc? Not just removal of the apps, but the platform, independent of connecting to servers and identifying the device through activation etc?

Or, is running a custom ROM (CM/AOSP/BlissPop etc) the only way?

I would like to run MIUI but not have it sending data to yet another bunch of servers (Google is enough for me).

I think it is a straightforward question but cannot seem to get a simple answer...please?

Thanks in advance

Raj


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bQlPkR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment