Monday, August 29, 2016

Did I Get Ripped Off?

so a couple of months ago i bought 2 unlocked samsung note4's from a website known as BecExTech, similar to kogan.
I didnt realize this until i rooted my phone, when im in odin mode, next to the product name it says SM-N910V when the box and the manual itself says SM-N910F. im not clearly sure if i got scammed or what not since its my first purchase of a samsung phone. can you guys fill me up with your knowledge on my phone. Another problem is that since i rooted my phone it gets stuck in boot loop, i tried getting into recovery mode and it gives me an error and puts it to odin mode with the message" couldnt boot in normal mode" i tried to use adb but the device cannot be recognised . Ive been trying to flash 5.0.1 rom which is the latest update when i tried to update it from my phone when it was working, as i start the proccess i get an error in odin, AUTH=FAIL.
as for my second phone, i ordered both of them the same, but the second one seems to be SM-N910V. did i get scammed?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2by0hE9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment