Thursday, June 9, 2016

is my phone compromised? how can I figure out who's doing it?can I secure my phone?

I have a galaxy note 3 and I think someone close to me is connected to my phone in some way. Is there a way to see if my phone has been compromised, and if so who's behind it and last how can I secure my phone frome being compromised in the future? I have WiFi at my house but at this point I don't trust my fiancé or boss at work. my fiancés mother is an IT Tech and so is my boss. Also I think my next door neighbors could be in on this too. PLEASE HELP it's driving me crazy :crying: iI don't know if there are hidden cameras in my house and they are watching me on a smart tv or if they can go thrugh my phone because of WiFi I just know that something is wrong. I know nothing about cloud or quick connect WiFi connect. I do have a ps4 at my house and every time my fiancé leaves me she takes the tv.... Thank you for any and all advice. Please point me in the right direction


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VPDDeL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment