Thursday, June 9, 2016

First post: LGH636 WIND in boot loop, .kdz file needed ASAP

Hey guys,
This is my first post as you all can tell. So I put a 73.5mb bootanimation.zip as my boot animation and the animation freezes near the end. It pauses for 10-15 seconds and then restarts the boot. I have a LG G Stylo H636 Canadian Variant (tbh there should only be one variant). I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find a .kdz file or any custom roms for my model. I am with WIND. To those who are planning to get this variation,
DON'T GET IT.
LOW RAM = MAD MOOD = ROOTING = BRICKED = FAILURE

I hope someone out there works for lg or is ultimate software hacker. Just someone help poor 14 year old who has friends with iPhones.
Thanks for reading/


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UjQIMn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment