Friday, June 10, 2016

Build/development question - CM13 - missing ROM ZIP but imgs are built properly.

I pulled the CM13 source from github and successfully completed a build. Set up all the tools, got the right java version set up, then did the actual build (envsetup, breakfast surnia, then used make) which took a few hours to complete.

However, I cannot seem to find the ZIP file which contains the flashable ROM. My build works well when I fastboot flash things (recovery, boot, cache and system). But I really would like to get a ZIP version of the ROM which can be ADB sideloaded.

I searched around and most of the posts I see related to this kind of stuff are old posts, and all of them indicate that the ZIP file will be created with the build. Is this not the case anymore? If not, can anyone help point me in the direction of how to make proper flashable zip created from a set of properly built .img files?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XMZJQV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment