Monday, June 27, 2016

Nexus 6P has vibrate symbol only when turning volume all the way down

This is a very strange thing that happened to me today. I am not sure what I hit from the outside of my phone to put it into vibrate mode but I noticed the following afterwards:

When I turn the ring volume all the way down it vibrates and shows the vibrate symbol only. I could have sworn there are 2 modes here silent or vibrate. Why is it forcing vibrate? In my settings I have vibrate on call turned off.

I was playing around with the Do Not Disturb features, but not sure how this could affect something like this.

Any ideas? Can people please confirm that on their Nexus 6P when they turn the volume all the way down they don't see a vibrate symbol, but a silent symbol (the tune with the / through it). I want to make sure I am not losing my mind.

My phone is on Android version: 6.0.1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28YmcU3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment