Thursday, June 9, 2016

Samsung Galaxy s Duos S7562

I have the above said device with me, it was working very fine and due to monkeytest virus, I tried to full format the the same with the stock rom and with the pit file also. I used these 2 files for flashing and enabling (tick mark) re-partition option also.
The name of the PIT file and MD5 file I used for flash
signed_kyle_v2_0604_AsanFile.Com.pit
S7562XXBMG2_S7562ODDBMG1_S7562DDBMG1_HOME.tar.md5


After the successful flashing, (even I got the SUCCESS) with ODIN screen also, but when I started to re-boot the phone, it switches on but blank display is coming.
Note: I checked the touch and LCD of this device with other device and it worked normally. So, understood that this is the software problem and not the LCD.

Request the help from our xda members to come out of the problem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U9NrOl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment