Thursday, June 9, 2016

Looking for a head unit. What do you recommend?

I am toying with the idea of getting one of these android based head units. I give up waiting for the big boys to catch up and frankly I love to tinker.

I've read a little bit but the two units i see most info about ate Joying, indash and Pumpkin.

I am looking at the latest ones posted 5.1.1 7 inch. They will be going in a 2007
Silverado (no bose) and a 08 ford escape.

I see some Roms out there so what is the best unit to get that people are developing with. By best i mean good hardware, decent support, best lcd for daytime viewing, established vendor....

I am green meaning haven't messed with android chinese stuff in a while so need a little direction.

Tia



Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WHtSQW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment