Thursday, June 9, 2016

Help needed for Hard Bricked S3-I535.

Hello,

I was using Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 and tried to install a custom recovery named "LOCKWORKMOD" and unfortunately I failed.

Recovery mode was not working and displaying error that found on device is from another source and system can not start. (DAMAGED RECOVERY!)

Secondly, I used EZ-UNLOKER to my boot-loader but things went from worse to worst for me. After choosing , the never turned on after turning it off. I CAME TO KNOW IT IS HARD BRICKED.

Samsung GalaXy S3 SCH-I535 VERIZON.
: 4.4.2 KitKat
No charging.
Not turning on.
When is connected to PC via USB it shows new device detected named, RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM1).

I want to re-flash my with correct files to get it back to life but for doing this I need help.

1. Flash tool and procedure.
2. Required files for flash.

Please help me regarding this issue.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22Xd8Fd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment